Open Access Policy
BCBL provides immediate open access to all its contents on the principle that making research freely available to the public. Journal supports a great global and universal exchange of knowledge. We welcome to you join us in this Open-Access endeavour by submitting your exciting research discoveries and review articles for publication in BCBL.
Advantages of Open Access Publishing
- Availability of article to all researchers and readers across the globe is Unrestricted.
- Immediate availability of article once the article is published online
- Higher citation and impact due to the reason that more researchers are able to view the article and use the same for their research purpose
- Faster publication owing to quicker processing and online only publication mode.
- It includes high standards of publishing and stringent peer review process.
- It is a very highly sustainable publishing model – More researchers are turning towards open access publishing model.
- It helps authors in long term self-archival of the article.
- Open access publishing mode provides a way for researchers from low-income and developing countries to participate more fully in the international research community.
- Free exchange of scientific information can play an important role in international research development.
BCBL adopts Open Access Publishing policy based on Creative Commons Attribution License. This means that all articles published in the journal, including any data, graphics and supplements, can be linked from outside in, crawled by search engines, re-used by text mining applications or websites, blogs, repositories etc. free of charge under the sole condition of proper accreditation of the source, original author(s) and original Publisher.